Best Baby Bath Seat for 6 Month Old
Bath time can be an exceptional bonding experience, but if you’re struggling to preserve toddler steady or warm, it may be stressful, too. The Best Baby Bath Seat For 6 Month Old baby bathtub is your new best friend! Designed to keep even the littlest toddlers in an upright position, this innovative nonslip tub functions a padded backrest and built-in help bump that keeps toddlers safe in the water’s heat embrace. The manage doubles as a storage hook, keeping its footprint small, even as the smooth and easy layout works with any lavatory decor. Comfortable, warm, and secure, it’s the whole thing a little one bath should be.
- Holds infant upright in a secure and snug seated position
- Optimal water levels keep the infant warm
- Innovative pull-tab drain for easy cleaning
- Handle for easy sporting or storage
- This infant tub seat helps toddlers wash palms independently – the bendy design fits most standard faucet styles.
- This baby tub seat has a lovable duck bathtub safety mat that brings a dash of color and a friendly face to tub time whilst protecting babies from slipping.
- It has a flexible plastic hook for potty seat storage – Sits flat under rest room tank lid and hangs at the side.
- It has a Diaper Pail Starter Set. Set includes: Diaper pail, Lavender-scented baking soda puck, diaper pail replenish ring and snap, seal and toss fill up bags.
- It has Botty Brush Diaper Cream Applicator. Soft silicone Diaper cream applicator is gentle on baby’s skin.